The Mountaineering Committee reserves the Harvard Low Cabin for weekends throughout the year. The Harvard Low Cabin is a historic and rustic cabin located on Route 16 at Mile Marker 93.4 in Jackson, New Hampshire. Park at the pullouts on either side of the road and walk up the hill on the east side of the road about 100 ft. Guests will need to bring sleeping pad and sleeping bag as everyone shares the floor to sleep in the cabin's large loft space. There is an open kitchen, drinkable water, an outhouse, and two stoves to heat the downstairs. In the winter months, cabin-goers will want to bring a warm sleeping bag.
- Lodging is $10 per person, per night
- You may cancel (preferrably with 24 hours notice), but please email the host so we can free up your spot
- Space is limited to 24 guests.
- Ride sharing/partners/etc. post on this spreadsheet!
- Want to discuss in more detail with others about the weekend, post here.
- If you have any questions, you can contact the host (John Gassel) at firstname.lastname@example.org